GLR Performance Edition
GLR Performance Edition for Windows (Golf League Recorder v20+ & v3.1) are easy to use handicapping/tracking utilities for personal and group use. These premium editions support personal performance tracking for the number of putts taken, fairways and greens in regulation. Free Downloads! WHS & USGA comparable
- This flexible system allows basic or detailed entry for the rounds you choose.
- Overall summary and detailed course by course reports show your progress.
- Now with Team point record keeping, expanded reporting and handicap card printing.
- Options allow for quick handicap development (for leagues that play a limited number of rounds each season).
- Handles several groups from 1 to 100 with ease.
- Reports can be displayed in several manners, allowing quick reference for each person's latest results.
- Line graphs show handicap trends and progress while pie charts display individual scoring performance.
- Monitors score entry and automatically include Stroke Control adjustments and handicap high limits.
- Can optionally display the math routines it uses while each person's latest rounds are recorded.
- Group results can be exported for use in newsletters or web posting.
Get GLR Performance Edition
For Microsoft Windows® (Windows 10, 8, Vista and XP).
Free trial versions never expire. (Registration enables printer support.)
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration options
Click on an image below to see a full-resolution blow-up.