If you have any questions not addressed here, please contact us.
1. How do I install the program?
If you have chosen to download the Installer Distribution (recommended), simply
double click the
.msi file to immediately install the
If you have chosen to download a self-extracting zip distribution, you will need to extract the software before installing it:
After downloading the file, double click the icon to extract the
setup program. When the window opens, choose UNZIP. This will
extract the files into a folder (the default folder is
Open the "My Computer" icon on your desktop by double clicking.
Then open the
C:drive to find the Golf Install Folder.
Open the Golf Install Folder and look for the Setup program (the
program file is named
Setup.exeif your system is set to show the file name suffixes).
- Running the Setup program will complete the installation and create a program group in your Start Menu.
2. How Can I Register?
There are several ways to register...
- If you have installed one of the free versions of our software, the easiest way to register is by purchasing a "Registration Key".
- You can also print the registration form generated by the program and mail it to us with a check or money order.
- We also accept payment via PayPal (address: email@example.com).
- You can even purchase and download an already-registered version and install it in place of your unregistered copy (to preserve your data files, please be sure to check the README.TXT file included with the package before installing).
If you have additional sales related questions, please contact us.
3. What happens if I lose my registration code?
If you lose your registration code you will need to contact us. Please send us your full name, address and approximate date of purchase. After verifying that you have purchased a license, we will re-issue a registration code.
4. What Are .msi Files?
If you have an older computer, you may have trouble running one of our
Installer Distributions. Your system might not be recognizing
.msi files. MSI stands for MicroSoft Installer.
Windows XP and later versions come with integrated
support but if you have an earlier version of Windows you'll need to
download the Microsoft Installer component for your system. Use the
Microsoft Installer 2.0 for Windows 7, Vista, ME and XP
Microsoft Installer 2.0 for Win NT4 and 2000